Published in：2018-09-14Views：1330 Times
The laser marking machine gathers the laser at a high energy density on the surface of the object to be marked, vaporizes the material of the surface layer in a short time, and burns the pattern or text by controlling the effective displacement of the laser beam. Laser marking technology is a new technology compared to ink coding technology. Although the application of laser marking machines in the Chinese market has just begun, the development trend is rapid. The laser marking machine improves the problems of traditional coding machines and improves the reliability and flexibility of the equipment. The main advantages of laser marking machine are as follows:
1. Increase the added value, which can make the product look higher grade and enhance the brand reputation of the product;
2.Environmental protection, laser marking machine does not produce chemicals harmful to the human body and the environment. It is an environmentally friendly high-tech product;
3.Conducive to product tracking records, laser marking machine can produce the batch number of production date, shifts and so on. Can make the product get good tracking performance;
4. The equipment is reliable. The laser marking machine has mature industrial design, stable and reliable performance, and can work continuously for 24 hours. Wide temperature range (5°C-45°C), widely used in the production line of various industries;
5. The laser marking machine can print a large amount of data in a small range. The laser can be marked with a very thin beam of light on the product material itself. The printing precision is high, the control is accurate, the printing content is clearly interpreted, the market is competitive, and there is no corrosion and isolated chemical pollution, is also a kind of intimate protection for the operators, to ensure that the production site is clean and tidy.
6. The anti-counterfeiting effect is obvious, and the laser marking technology can suppress the product identification and counterfeiting;
7. Reduce production costs, reduce consumables, and increase production efficiency.
Laser marking machines have advantages in products that require fine marking, and ink jet printers are gradually replaced by laser marking machines.